Sunday, January 13, 2013

My all time favourit youtube video

Friday night, I was sitting at the boyfriend's computer watching Jenna Marbles videos while waiting to head out to the bar (this happens more frequently than you may think). One specific video, and my all time favourite thing on the internet, is the Landshark video.


Please enjoy it here:




I know, it's pretty stupid, but it so closely relates to my inner weirdo, I can't help but love it!

Why am I sharing my favourite YouTube video with you? Well 20sb is having a Blog Carnival, and we are all invited to link up our favourite YouTube video.

In fact, if we share this WIGS video, featuring their favourites, then we might get some goodies in the mail.



Lately, I've been watching a tonne of YouTube, and a wide variety of channels, from the VlogBrothers (and all their associated content) to Harto to MyDamnChannel and much much more. As someone who doesn't want to spend more than I have to on real TV (yeah 10 channels + the Foodnetwork) I think the ever growing amount of awesome content on YouTube is amazing (and free!). Maybe one day I'll be bold enough to add to it myself with a vlog or two, but in the mean time, I'll keep on watching.

Link to the above vid for the sake of the free stuff is here. And DFTBA!

4 comments:

  1. el oh fuckin el. so ridiculous in such an awesome way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, that's why I love it ever so much!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, that video is awesome, I love Jenna Marbles! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating in 20SB's Blog Carnival! So we can send you your WIGS tote bag, please email your mailing address to jennb[at]20sb[dot]net.

    ReplyDelete