Monday, January 14, 2013

Leibster Award Again!

Today I was once again nominated for a Leibster Award. This time from a blogger I wasn't previously aware of, the spectacular lady behind Hella Quirky.

Since I've already received this award, I won't go through the whole rigmarole again, I'll simply link you on over to my original post, and answer the questions Hella Quirky Left for me.



5 more questions.

1. Why did you start blogging in the first place?
I started blogging years and years ago, for no particular reason: because I was reading other people's blogs, because it seemed fun, because it would be neat to look back on later, because I was bored. Only recently has blogging become a real media for me to share my stories, experiences, and ideas with a broader audience; all the while developing as a writer (something I otherwise would not consider myself to be).


2. When you're the most down, what in life causes you to keep going?



I have many important support systems, between my parents, cousins, aunts and uncles, friends both near and far, my boyfriend, my lab mates, my supervisor, and the wonderful people of the internet. When I'm most down, as long as I reach out to some of those people, I can keep going no problem.

3. What's your favourite ice cream flavor?
It's really sad but kind of vanilla, although one time at a yogurt land in hawaii they had red velvet cake frozen yogurt and that was heavenly.

4. Last day on earth, what would you do?

Spend it with the people I love the most, and cherish being with them.

5. What about YOU is quirky?
Most everything, although some people (Kevin) think I'm more squirrely than quirky.

Once again, thanks for the nomination Miss Hella Quirky!

2 comments:

  1. I want to follow your blog but I can't tell if I should follow this one or the other one since you seem to update them both frequently...
    Is there one you plan to focus on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for wanting to follow along, as for my focus, I plan on updating both regularly. The more important question is what are you interested in? This one is my personal blog and day-to-day life. The other has a science and career development emphasis. Feel free to follow one or both depending on your interest!

      Delete