Monday, January 14, 2013

Button Swaps!

Lots of blogs sell ad space. But that's not very fun.

I'd love to swap buttons with you instead. This way we can work together to grow our readership and make some bloggy connections.

If you are interested in being featured in my sidebar, to the right, then here's what you'd get.

I'll display a button of yours, 150X150 here on my blog.

I'll feature my favourite of your posts here once a month, in a bloggy round up.

I'll be your new friend!

And all I'd ask in return is that you include a button of mine on your blog page.

If your interested, please send me an email (click the email button to the top left) containing a link to your blog, as well as your button (150X150 pixels). For now I'm not going to limit the number of people I'd like to swap with, and they will stay up as long as you keep my button up on your blog.

I think blog swapping is a really great way to develop a stronger blogging network, as well as to drive readership for one blog to another.

Do you swap?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Sara, I've only just discovered your blog, but I think it's awesome! I will definitely be keeping up with you via here.

    Just wanted to let you know that I've tagged your for a Liebster Award in my post here - http://www.hellaquirky.com/2013/01/first-job-bite-liebster-nomination.html. Maybe you've already received one before, but I'm passing on the love nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! I'd love to swap buttons! You can e-mail me yours if you want at delightfuldreamblog@gmail.com and I'll send you mine.

    ReplyDelete