Sunday, January 6, 2013

In the last 24 hours

In the last 24 hours I:

  • Did a leg workout at the gym (including squats with 85lbs-personal best)
  • Groceries
  • Cooked an awesomely tasty dinner including spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken, baked asparagus and quinoa salad
  • Drank most of a bottle of Bacardi Pina Colada
  • Played Euchre and lost
  • Woke up to some excellent news!


The lockout is over, they're bringing back hockey! (I adored that Nike hockey add over the holidays BTW)


 That's basically how I feel about it! I even threw on my Flames jersey for the day!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Bacardi pina colda! Makes me think it's summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, and considering how cold it's been lately, I could use a little more feeling like summer!

      Delete
  2. You worked out, bought groceries and cooked a delicious dinner? Will you please move in with me? I can't find time for any of those things. I do, however, find the time to drink so we can share the Bacardi! Cheers!

    Toulouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sometimes I wonder where I find time... then Saturday rolls around and I sleep for 50% of the day, and I realize I find the time often by not sleeping enough. I'd love to share bacardi with you anytime! thanks for commenting!

      Delete