Thursday, January 3, 2013

Google+ Who's with me?

If you're on blogger, like me, you may have been wondering about a) What's Google+ ? and b) should you upgrade to it? Or maybe, unlike me, you're up with the times and knew about this months and months ago.

Anyways, you can now follow me/friend me/circle me or whatever it is exactly that google+ does through my google+ page. And as an added 'plus' my old, outdated, blogger profile has been swapped out with my cooler looking google+.

On the other hand, I currently am all alone over there, so if you want to come be my friend (and really who wouldn't) then you totally should.

That's all I have to say about that. Are you on Google+?

4 comments:

  1. im useless at google+ but i do what i can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm probably equally useless. But I guess it's another way to share/promote the old blog, so I figured why not

      Delete
  2. Hi Sara! I just added you. Fellow blogger/wannabe scientist here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'll have to come check out your blog!

      Delete