Thursday, December 6, 2012

Things to do instead of writing a grant proposal...round 2

Last December I wrote a list of things I was doing while not writing a grant proposal for a class I was taking. You can (and should) read it here.

This December I am once again writing a grant proposal for a biochem class (have I come full circle?) and so once again, I present you with:

Things to do instead of writing a grant proposal.

  • Wrap Christmas Presents, I now have my mom done, my brother done, Kev half done and my dad half done... and a list of still to do's.
  • Wash bedding...this has been a 3 loads of laundry week for me (eep! haha mothers everywhere are thinking 'I wish').
  • Go for a 6.5km Wednesday night run.
  • Go to a lunch time talk on Calmodulin binding to Cav1.3 channels.
  • Wash dishes in your sink (a never ending task).
  • Live Tweet the writing process (follow along @Turner_SR)
  • Make tea, tweet about it, respond to people tweeting back at me (yeah I'm cool/have friends lol)
  • Clean apartment for Christmas Date night tomorrow.
  • Resist temptation to call and annoy boyfriend.
  • Plan out 12 days of bloggy Christmas.
  • Watch home and garden television.
  • Look up flights to Boston for EB in April!
  • Write this blog post.

Anyways I could extend this list pretty much indefinitely... procrastination is just so much fun right?! But I should get back to writing!

Do you love to procrastinate as much as I do? What's your favourite way to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment