Saturday, August 25, 2012

A-Z post...these are fun!

Sometimes it's just fun to do one of these silly things. This one came to me via Miss Indie's blog. Enjoy!





A= Available - Nope! he's a lucky man!

B= Best Friend - My mom, even tho we fight like the two Italian women we are sometimes.

C= Cake or pie - Cake but not chocolate.
D= Drink of choice - Coke when I'm being bad (right now) otherwise water from the fridge.
E= Essential item you use everyday - blackberry.... it lives within a meter of me at all times.
F= Favorite color - Teal/turquoise...I died the ends of my hair that colour.
G= Gummy bears or worms - the gummy worms with the sugar coating.
H= Hometown - Sault Ste. Marie, Ont (but I was born in Orangeville)
I= Indulgences - reading fantasy novels until late into the night.
J= January or February - February...my birthday!
K= Kids and Names - No kids yet.
L= Life is incomplete without? - Family, the one thing I hate so much about living away from the Soo, being away from my giant family.
M= Marriage date - Sometime in the future...maybe a winter wedding?
N= Number of siblings - 1 younger brother.
O= Oranges or apples - apples...but I have to cut them with a knife into wedges.
P= Phobias or Fears - tonnes... afraid to drown would be the biggest one.
Q= Favorite Quote - 'Sit tight, take hold, thunder road' and I got it tattooed on.
R= Reason to smile - Jenna Marbles (huge girl crush here)
S= Season - Fall, I love the smell of leaves decomposing.
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - you're it! but we're playing toilet tag!
U= Unknown fact about me - Sometimes I get afraid of the dark in my own apartment at night.
V= Vegetable you don't like - Can't think of one, veggies are good, especially grilled.
W= Worst habit - Nit pick my skin sometimes.
X= X-rays - Most recently...lungs for a cough that lasted months a couple years ago.
Y= Your favorite food - Perogies! making my own is on my to-do list. (done!)
Z= Zodiac Sign - Aquarius... we have our own song.

No comments:

Post a Comment