Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentines Day DIY Round Up

Ooof! It's February 1st already. Which means Valentines day is right around the corner. I'm already done a couple of crochet'd V-day projects which are featured over at YarnLab.ca, but I thought I'd share with you a V-Day DIY Round Up, of projects I wish I had time for in the next 2 weeks. (Maybe I'll get one or two of them done).

First off, here are 5 knit or crochet projects I'm dying to do.


  1. Crochet chocolate kiss.
  2. Anatomical knitted heart (I've actually made this once before).
  3. Crochet conversation heart pillow.
  4. Hanging mobile of stuffed crocheted hearts.
  5. Love Shack record crocheted floor cushion.




  6. Conversation Hearts Topiary.
  7. Love Bug Cake Ball (I thought it was a pom pom at first, nope it's cake!)
  8. Ruffled felt heart wreath.
  9. Chocolate dipped, marshmallow filled strawberry hearts.
  10. 52 things I love about your deck of cards.
Interested in seeing what I made for Kevin last year for Valentine's Day? Click on over to see my little love squirrel.

1 comment: