Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Three Random Things Feb 20/13

First of all, a giant thank you to all the amazing people who came my way on Monday! Your comments and well wishes are much loved! If you haven't heard back from me yet, trust me, I'm working through, one comment and SITS-ter at a time!

Now on to Wednesday, here are three random things!

1. When I have a good sleep, I drool. Not just a little, a lot! In a wake up in a face puddle kind of way. In a turn the pillow over in the middle of the night kind of way. Today I finished up in the lab early, and came home for a much needed nap, it was beautiful....and drooly!


2. I have been reading the Springsteen biography, appropriately titled 'Bruce' (by Peter Ames Carlin), and subsequently have been on a bigger Bruce kick than normal. Did you know that the BF's middle name is Bruce, and mine is Rose.... Rosie Come Out Tonight, can it be any more perfect?



3. Roasted Chick and Tomato Taco Soup, just as good from frozen as it was fresh! There is nothing better than those days when you come home and can just throw something, homemade, from the freezer into a pot or the oven, and have a home cooked meal 30 min later with no effort. Cozy! For the original recipe, check out the post when I first made it!


Happy Wednesday Peoples, here's to being 1 day closer to the weekend!

17 comments:

  1. I've only caught myself drooling a couple times. I love a good nap though. That soup looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I promise the soup is great! To me a good nap almost always means a drool fest!

      Delete
  2. Oh the horror!! Drooling is awful and embarrassing, especially when my husband is next to me. You are one brave girl to admit that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah if my BF can't handle a little drool down the side of my face in the morning, well then he's just not worth it! I don't feel embarrassed at all, and you shouldn't either!

      Delete
  3. I mean this in the best way, but reading this totally made me want to take a major nap.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take that as a huge complement! Naps are the best!

      Delete
  4. I used to drool, but now I grind my teeth instead. I think the drooling was better....
    ♡ Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't grind my teeth but every so often I wake up with a sore jaw from clenching it all night. I must have been having bad dreams!

      Delete
  5. Oh, yes. I do the drool, too. I'm totally fine with it, unless I have a bedmate. Then I get all self conscious about it :)

    Awww, such a cute blog you have here! I'm a bit late to the party but wanted to wish you a happy (belated!) SITS day! Hope you enjoyed your time in the spotlight :)

    Also that soup looks amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said amazeballs, and I have to wonder if you ever watch Archer? Anyways thanks for the well wishes! and coming by to comment!!

      Delete
  6. That soup looks really good. I'll have to try it. And I am a reformed drooler. I used to wake up with matts in my hair when younger. Now like the above comment I just grind my teeth while I sleep if I'm going through a stressful period. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it turns out for you if you try it! I hope I don't reform and become a teeth grinder! and I'm super glad I don't get matts in my hair from it, only frequent washing of the pillow cases!

      Delete
  7. I love Bruce Springsteen so much!! Glad to see there are other fans out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love that you love Bruce too! And in my opinion, bruce fans are among the best types of people!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It was super busy but great! I played in my first ever game of hockey! Loved it!

      Delete
  9. As a person who hates dentists-- this whole office makes you feel like part of the family! Making you comfortable and explaining everything.wisdom tooth extraction london

    ReplyDelete