Last year I made a list of 25 things before 25. The list was kind of spur of the moment, a combination of fun ideas and goals I'd had for a while. I didn't complete them all, but it carried me through an incredible year.
This year I'll do it again.
26 things before I turn 26
- Half Marathon
- Donate Blood Again
- Restock the Freezer
- Sunrise and Sunset in the same day
- Stand on the top of a Mountain
- Home Brew
- Bottle my own Wine
- More than 100 posts on each blog this year
- Read 100 books in 1 year
- First Author Paper
- Candidacy Exam
- Travel 5 times
- Take More Photos, More Often
- Start Swimming
- Buy a Bike
- Have Real Savings
- Try a Vlog (at least once)
- Only Say Yes when you really mean it!
- Take a road trip, for no reason!
- No more weeks off, always stay active!
- Read more Papers (not just when you have to)
- More music in your life, take a lesson or 2
- Send out your Xmas Cards (on time!)
- Yoga More, use your full Passport to Prana
- Knit some Baby Sweaters
- Be Amazed By Yourself, Constantly!
I love goals like this, goals that are simple, that require only you to achieve, and that leave you more incredible than you were before.
Do you have a list of goals this year?