Friday, July 4, 2014

Ripley's Aquarium of Canada

When I was in Toronto last month I had the chance to visit the new Ripley's Aquarium.

My impression?

It was awesome! I can't wait to go back with Kevin over the holidays.


The Ripley's Aquarium steps up the standard aquarium experience by putting you right in with the fishes. Literally. You get to take a slow moving sidewalk through a tunnel beneath the 2.5 million liter Dangerous Lagoon home to a shocking number of sharks!



There are also a tone of places with kids, or eager adults can crawl through tanks. Krista took Penelope walking through this one.


It was quite possibly Penelope's favourite part of the aquarium.

I was a great experiance, especially for the $30 ticket price. I would recommend you buy your tickets online in advance and save yourself having to wait in line. Also consider going either first thing in the AM or later in the evening (after 7 and you get $5 off admission) because the aquarium is a great place to bring kids...and if you're like me, you will quickly be wishing there were fewer of them there.

One other great thing going on at the Aquarium this summer? Yoga classes in front of the sting ray tank...I so wish I lived in Toronto right about now (which doesn't often happen!).


Anyways, definitely check the aquarium out if you're in Toronto any time soon. In the mean time, you can see some of my favourite photos from my visit on my new Photography blog atTurner_SR.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to Toronto in September, maybe I'll make my friends go to the aquarium with me because it sounds lovely!
    laurenofalltrades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your trip to TO! thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. In this article, we examine a percentage of the key components you ought to consider with regards to aquarium look after a saltwater aquarium. In the wake of perusing this article, you ought to effectively have the capacity to tend to and keep up a saltwater aquarium no sweat. https://petguidepro.com/cat-trees-for-large-cats/

    ReplyDelete