Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Enjoying a Beautiful May in Calgary

We have been having some great weather here in Calgary, and I have been trying to enjoy it as best I can, mainly during study breaks. I bought my first bicycle in years and have been riding it around. I am more than enjoying having walking access to all the great shops and food on 17th. This weekend I enjoyed an evening in a hot tub, a long run by the reservoir and some particularly tasty BBQ with the boyfriend.



Next weekend, I'm off to Ontario to visit family, and attend a confrence. Hopefully I can bring some of this beautiful Calgary sunshine home with me! (they're going to need it, since it looked like this in the sault only a week ago)

Jovi in the snow (thanks to my cousin Krista for sending me this pic)


How was your May long weekend? realistically ours was only half sunny half overcast, but I still can't complain.

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are looking amazing. Calgary is a beautiful place.And this I experienced when I went there. I visited Ireland Last month with my friends and had lot of fun. There are many beautiful Country houses and resorts to stay in. I love that place. There are lot of facilities for the visitors. We stayed there in Ard na sidhe resort and it was amazing. You can have a look at this at http://www.ardnasidhe.com/manor-country-house-ireland

    ReplyDelete