Friday, October 10, 2014

Pulled Pork for the People

I have to admit, Kevin and I were in Wendy's last weekend, and we looked at the pictures of the pulled pork sandwiches and thought "no way".

But that was before I saw this video.

It was one of the pre-roll ads on YouTube (I think before Good Mythical Morning earlier this week) and it was the kind with the option to skip the ad after the first 5 seconds. But I couldn't hit skip, I had to keep watching. May it was Stone Cold (who just didn't get the career break the Rock did), maybe it was the line about Calgary and Toronto, but likely it was the whole thing.

This is one of the best ads I've seen in a long time, and I just had to share it with you all. Will it make me go out and buy pulled pork at Wendy's, probably not, but it did make me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment