Saturday, October 18, 2014

Memebox Superbox #45 korea's Most Wanted

Yeah free things from the internet!

Every so often (really and truly infrequently) I get free things in the mail from the internet. And it legitimizes me as a blogger. And sometimes they arrive when I'm way to busy to blog about them (which immediately takes away the sense that I am actually a blogger...whatever that is).

This time, the box arrived, and I opened it up and took pictures....and well I haven't tried anything yet, but we'll get to that.

So thank you to 20something Bloggers and Memebox for sending this perk my way!


So I've never had a subscription box before, but I know they are pretty much a thing now. Unfortunately usually when I think I want one, they don't ship to Canada. So apart from knowing that memebox was a beauty subscription box, I didn't have any other expectations.


It arrived in a sweet pink box, which, since I hoard things like boxes I will probably keep... and will maybe upcycle it or something. So for the box alone, excited!


Inside it was packed full of beauty products, and I do mean full, only a single piece of tissue paper for padding. All of the products are from Korea, so that's fun too, except for this:


Some of the products claim to be "Dermatological test completion" which I know is probably just an unfortunate google translation thing, but since I have admittedly sensitive skin, means I'll be doing text patches with all of them. The above product is some sort of skin bio-cellulos soothing patch, recommended for sun burns... so I'll be taking these to Mexico with me next month (box came with 5).


 The box also came with a Shara Shara Tinted Style lip gloss (suuuper pink!), a Pure Skin overnight mask (suuuuper lemony), some Hope Girl Nail Polish (all clear coats with gold sparkles) and a Blithe Patting Water Pack (whatever that is).


And finally a Makeup Helper compact, which is a little bit light, and pretty heavily scented for a powder, but it has a sweet mirror, and so I'll get a lot of use out of that at least.

So there you have it. I'll update this post as I try these products, and although you can tell why I'm not a beauty blogger (I mean most days I don't wear any makeup at all, much to my mother's dismay), it was fun to get some new beauty products to try out!

What subscription boxes have you tried out? Any favourites that come up North?

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Memobox. Sounds interesting. I have used Ipsy. But I'm debating on still using it. We shall see. How do you like the products in this box?

    ReplyDelete