Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The A-Z of Me, Part 2

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm kind of a sucker for these simple posts. I did an A-Z list back in August. This one is a bit different, and after finding it on a fellow Canadian's Blog *pixie diaries* I thought hey I'll do it again. Besides, I'm in Cuba this week, and posts like this are great for scheduled content right?

Ok, I'm not a pilot, my dad is, but I do love to fly!

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Double. But its bigger and more comfortable than any of the bed's I'd had in the four years before moving out to Calgary.
C. Chore that you hate:Putting away laundry, especially socks. I don't mind washing it, but sometimes it takes me weeks to put it away.
D. Dogs: I have a Flurry, who is old and lumpy and lives back at home with my parents, he's a bichon frise. I can't wait to get my own puppy one day!
E. Essential start to your day: Have to brush my teeth the second I wake up, I hate morning breath taste.
F. Favorite color: Maybe turquoise?
G. Gold or Silver: Silver or better yet, white gold.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: I had piano lessons when I was really, really little. I consider myself to be pretty musically challenged tho.
J. Job title: Grad student/science slave.
K. Kids: That's something for future Sara.
L. Live: Calgary, Alberta.
M. Mother’s name: Eva (hi mom! I love you! she is my biggest fan!)
N. Nicknames: ummmm not really any that stick
O. Overnight hospital stays: Probably when I was born, that's it tho.
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers/people who drive waaaaay too slow in parkades.
Q. Quote from a movie:

Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it? Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious. Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley From Airplane! the movie.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 1 younger brother, Mark.
T. Time you wake up: On good days, 6:30ish.
U. Underwear: I could hide out under there....I just made you say underwear. ~Pinch Me, the Barenaked Ladies
V. Vegetable you hate: Hot peppers. Actually I can't eat hot food period.
W. What makes you run late: When I let myself sleep in, or when I can't find something right before heading out the door.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental, broken fingers, lungs... I think that's it.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm off to bake some banana muffins right now!
Z. Zoo animal: I donno, here's a tiger from the Calgary, Zoo!


  

2 comments:

  1. Haha that tiger totally sprayed people when we were there last spring! It was HILARIOUS

    (PS: I'm totally stealing this post idea!)

    ReplyDelete