Monday, April 8, 2013

Featured on 20 something bloggers

Well I'm back from Cuba, it was a great trip (pictures, resort review, and some good stories to follow), but unfortunately I was greeted in Calgary by several inches of snow over the weekend. That wasn't the only thing waiting for me when I got off the plane, there was also an email from the admin staff over at 20 something bloggers, informing me that I have been voted April's Featured Blogger (yeah, woooo, yeah!).


If you've never heard of 20sb, it's an online community that is exactly what it sounds like, full of great 20somethings with great blogs and overall is a totally supportive, active and amazing community. I'd highly recommend you check it out!


To see my feature guest post, just click on over right here.




5 comments:

  1. congrats! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you're having a happy lab life and fun travel time. Wishing you all the luck for all your blogging efforts. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! More good news, I've nominated you for a Liebster award: http://what-a-peach.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha finally getting around to commenting on comments! A liebster award again! yes thank you very much!

      Delete