Monday, November 12, 2012

Sparked my Pinterest 03

As a mechanism to avoid washing some dishes for just a little while longer... here's another volume of Sparked my Pinterest.

Items to Buy  Well I mean it is Movember and these would just  be the perfect earrings to rock this month!
Source: etsy.com via Sara on Pinterest


Stuff to Make Since winter has full on set in here in Calgary, I could use an extra scarf or two... this cowl with a neat pattern of arrows would be perfect.
 


Things to Wear why is it so bad that I really really justwant to wear a sick furry coat like this one? It wouldn't be that crazy lady would it?



Food and Drinks This is such a great idea... its a cup cake recipe that makes only two cupcakes! This is what I need when I want a treat for the BF and I but don't want eat the other dozen or so most of my recipes makes.



 Anyways you can always come and Pin Along with Me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment