Friday, October 26, 2012

Photobooth Fun

At my cousin's wedding last weekend, they had an awesome photobooth for the guests to enjoy! photos printed immediately in strips of 4 with the wedding info, you got one copy to keep, and one to put in the photo-guestbook; and the digital copies are available for download from their website (here). They also had a whole pile of fun costumes and props. Here's a set I made for my bf, who was stuck here in Calgary studying all weekend.


Appropriate considering movember is just around the corner?

Anyways the wedding was a blast, my first time as a bridesmaid was great, and I promise to post more about it soon. In the mean time I'm trying to recover from Wednesday night food poisoning in time to still enjoy Halloween shenanigans this weekend.

What Halloween plans do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment