Monday, October 29, 2012

Links I'm Loving this Week-01

There's an earthquake on the west coast and a hurricane on the east coast, maybe the Mayans were right? (panic time?) In the mean time, here's some links from around the interweb that I think are worth reading.

29 Things that make 20-Somethings Happy - Open bars, people who pick you up from the airport, not being the drunkest one at the party. This list made me laugh the whole way through, and all of it is true.

Speaking of things that made me laugh, here's something for the art history enthusiast. Some strange and inappropriate things hidden in ancient works of art. You should see what kind of fruit was growing on the trees back then.


On a much sweeter note, and because I was feeling very cuddly when I stumbled on to this link via twitter, here are 27 adorable old couples. "will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty four?"

And last but not least, here's an article from the globe and mail: Why the sedentary life is killing us; sitting is the new smoking. So get up off your feet people, as the world health ad at the bus stop on 16th ave reminds me in the mornings, "everything that gets worse with age, gets better with exercise."

Happy Tuesday ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment