Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fascinated with Fridays: Betty White

Oh Betty, she recently celebrated her 90th birthday. I recently red her new book:  if you ask me. (and  of course you won't)


This book was quite simply one of the cheeriest things a person could ever read. I went through it in about 3 hours, and smiled the whole time, no matter the topic. It's bassically a collection of stories from the course of her life dealing with an assortment of topics. More importantly if features a sections about animals, how much she loves them, and why they're just all around better than people.

I immediately gave my copy of this book to a friend to read, and now I'm recommending it to you all. If everyone could just aspire to be as genuinely a wonderful person as Betty White, then I'm pretty sure we could achieve world peace, an end to climate change, and save all the endangered species from extinction.

Another person we should all be more is George Takei, but that's another story for another day, right now I found this on his facebook, and laughed out loud.

Great advice Betty, so now I just need to grow a vagina, and rock some serious myography experiments next week.

Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment