Monday, January 30, 2012

Craving me some lululemon

Right now I am seriously craving something new from lululemon. I know I can run in a 5 dollar cotton tee just as well as I can in this No Limit Tank.

But I don't wanna.

And I certainly don't see why I would need a running skirt, but this Back on Track Skirt is just hot!

I do however need a good pair of track pants to just pull on over top of shorts after the gym or soccer, so how about the Studio Pant II?

My ass can totally look good in these!

Alright, so maybe I already have a stack of lulu stuff in my dresser, but I really do wear all of it (except for one pair of leggings I bought of the sale rack cause you couldn't beat the price...even if they were a size 4 and I'm a 6, I can suction myself into them if I want to).

But lulu, when I go visit your chinook center store tomorrow, please have a cute tank or tee in green. Cause I need one for soccer, and the nike one I saw today was almost cute enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment