Friday, November 22, 2013

All Around the World #Blogember 22

This month I'm writing posts for Blogember, you can join in on the fun over at A Happy Girl.

http://www.ahappygirl.com/2013/10/blogember-blog-every-day-in-november.html

Today's Prompt is travel, 10 places you've been to or want to go to. Or if you're feeling fun, half and half.

5 Places I've been:

1. New York, New York in Feb 2009 for my 21st birthday.


2. Budapest, Hungary in May 2011 (You touch the gold part on the statue for good luck!)

3. Aspen, Colorado, June 2012 for a FASEB Smooth Muscle meeting.


4.Maui, Hawaii, July 2012 for a Sara and Sarah trip!


5. Havana, Cuba, March 2013 with the boy, and a much needed break from winter.


So those are just a handful of the places I've been in the last few years, here's 5 that I'm going to try to hit up in the next few.

1. San Diego, California, April 2014 for Experimental Biology, and hopefully a road trip along the coast.

2. Kyoto, Japan, September 2015 for a Microcirculation Meeting, and hopefully a trip to nearby (relatively speaking)

3. Australia....really any and all of it. Basically, if I'm going to be on the other side of the world, I better go to more than  one place.

4. Mexico....sometime soon... to celebrate a wedding, date has yet to be set.

5. Alaska, Road Trip from Calgary...this one's been on my western Canada bucket list since I moved out here.

Where do you want to travel to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment