Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November Folks! #NaBloPoMo15 and my Cruella De Vil costume from last night

Wow, this year is just zipping buy, I cannot believe it's November already...and part of that is because the weather in Calgary this Fall has been gorgeous (Thanks El Nino). I mean no snow yet, we must still be in August! (that's a reference to when this happened last September)

But there it is, November. So bring on all the #NaNoWriMo #NaNovFiWriMo #NaBloPoMo #NaPlWriMo #NaNoDrawMo hashtags.


Confused yet? Yeah me too sometimes. But basically, November is the month for writing/creating more. (started with National Novel Writing Month and grew from there) And since my novel needs to be my thesis and some papers right now, I'm going to give Blogging every day a shot.

Of course I've tried this before. And Failed.... Hard!

But I swear I'm going to pull it off this year. I swear it!

And now without further ado, my halloween costume from last night!



I love it! Awesome costume, and very classy and not costume-y at all.  (Dress is from Topshop and coat is from Scotch and Soda).

This isn't the first time I've dressed as Cruella for halloween, you can click here to see the first time.

Did you guys have a great halloween? What did you all dress up as? Did you get lot's of trick-or-treaters? Let me know in the comments below! And Happy November Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Love your costume! You look fantastic!
    Liam and I were Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year is passing so fast no doubt, In just a blink of an eye, this is November now. How fast is this world is moving man

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete