Saturday, March 7, 2015

Namasaturday 06: Rolling with my Omies

Back from wanderlust... and to be completely honest, I haven't done any yoga since I got home. Whether its just because I needed a well deserved break after doing 3-5 hours on yoga a day at the festival or (the way more likely reason) because I've been hugely distracted by yarn. Either way, I'm excited to unroll my mat today for some sun salutations.


What I did want to take a moment or two to share with you all, is that I will be hosting a Namasaturday link up here next week (and subsequent Saturdays). The link up will be an opportunity to share a post about yoga from the previous week, or to write a new one following a prompt, and to discover the many faces of yoga and yogis!

So look for the first Namasaturday link up next Saturday at 10 AM (mountain time). And in the mean time,

Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Jumpy claps!! I'm excited to join in on this!!
    Even though that means I'll likely be posting 7 days a week, yikes. It's a good reason though!

    ReplyDelete