Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What to Pack for Italy

it's 12 days now till I head off to Italia (eeeeee squeals of excitement) and I'm beginning to pack for it.

I'll be there for 10 days, we'll be in/around Sorrento and Cosenza, and we're renting a car... so the bag I pack doesn't have to be the 100% most practical (at least that's what I've been telling myself)

To see what I packed in these bags click here.

For my carry-on, I'm going with the American Apperal, Stripe Canvas large Carry-All bag

And trust me... this bad boy  does carry-all....I've used it a couple times as a weekend bag and loved it...hopefully it'll be good for traveling abroad too.

For my one personal item (i.e. purse) I'm going with a small backpack, which will be an ideal day bag for Italy

This one is the Prothro from Spring (they also have it in poke-a-dots and neon stripes) I picked it up today after looking at backpacks from many....many other stores. It's a great size for carrying a journal, spare pair of shoes, camera, light sweater....you name it!

Anyways I'm planning on taking pictures and showing you all what I packed, where, and how (I'm sewing a few zip-up garment bag thingies to keep the giant empty space of my Carry-All organized) some time this weekend so look forward to that!

Happy Wednesday all! Hope it was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment