Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Wishbook: Free People

It's still not summer here, in fact, it's winter again.
Gross isn't it, I mean we're half way through April....a week ago I was thinking about taking my winter tires off my car, glad I didn't.

But in dreaming that summer might come soon, here's two things I found on the Free People site, and want.

Tape Yarn Vest, 77.99, I've been looking everywhere on the interweb for a patter to crochet something like this myself.
This one appears to be Macrame'd and potentially a do-able pattern... I might give it a try. I'll let you kow how it goes, just need an appropriate yarn...maybe black cotton?

While I was browsing, I noticed these cute little footies...that would be awesome for the beaches in hawaii.

 Crochet Sun Foot Tie, 57.99
Fun eh? Once again, I'm pretty sure I could pull this off myself. I mean it's basically just a doily.

I may give it a try tonight!

Hope your weekend was as good as mine (despite the weather).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment