Monday, April 16, 2012

Mingle Monday -01

Today I'm linking in at Mingle Monday with Meg.


Mingle 240

Sooo you should click on over and see some of the other loverly ladies who are also linking up there.

We're supposed to answer today's question:

 What are you looking forward to this summer?


Well first of all (if you saw the weather we've been having lately) I'm looking forward to just plain summer.

Recently on my way home from work (along Memorial) I saw a banner for Calgary's Beer Fest coming up in May.


And I guess I could say I'm looking forward to that (went a couple years ago, and it was good times), so I'll have to remind the boy about it, see if he wants to go (likely).

But really I'm looking forward to doing some serious traveling this summer, specifically:


Amantea, Italy... which is were my family hails from, and where I'll be visiting early in June.


Snowmass, Colorado...where I will be attending a Smooth Muscle Research Confrence late in June.


Honolulu and Hawaii.... where I will be headed early in July with my friend Sarah, to really enjoy some sun.

New York, New York... where I will be headed back to early in August for my cousin's bachelorette party weekend.

What are you looking forward to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment