Sunday, October 3, 2010

FMM: What I love about fall!

What do I love about fall?

The smell!

More than anything else I love the way the leaves decaying makes the air smell, it's so crisp, and it's really a smell you only get on clear, dry fall days.

Call me crazy if you will, but it's the smell of fall that really gets me into the mood for fall. For cute outfits, and light scarves. Raking leaves in to great big piles. The beauty of the colours as the change.

That's the worst thing about Alberta right now, I miss the maple trees, here everything just seems to be going the same old yellow colour, back home there'd be reds and oranges of every shade too!
The Tour Train, out of Sault Ste. Marie, goes from a 4 car train to a 20+ car train in the fall, 
as tourists visit from all around Canada, and the world.

What do you love most about Fall? Head over to All the Weigh, and link up with Friend Makin' Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment