Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Seven...Fave Movies

So some of the blogs I follow are doing the 30 day challenge over at Katie's Journey.

I thought I'd pop in at day 7.

Today we're supposed to list our favourite movies, and I love soooo many movies that I'll have to go with the ones that come to mind first.

  • Star Wars - all of them
  • The new Star Trek, not that the old ones aren't great, but the new one was fantasticle!
  • Across the Universe - Because of the music and the colours and the wonderful.
  • V for Vendetta - and I am currently reading the graphic novel.
  • Airplane the movie! - this was my parent's first date too!

And that's all I can think of right now.

In other news I recently painted my nails a neon sherbet  peach colour, kinda fantastic. Vegas was great, maybe I'll get around to posting pictures soon. I spent 8 hours at work yesterday running an elisa (fun times). And I feel like I'm 15 again, maybe it's because I've got a big old hickie!

No comments:

Post a Comment