Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Knit 1 Purl 2

So I've finally gotten around to casting on a new sweater (tell that to the unfinished one in my knitting drawer and I'm sure it'll be thrilled).
The pattern is from the fall 2010 Knit Simple (which has to be my fave knitting magazine  because a: the patterns are wearable and b:they are nice and easy and don't take months and months....and months).


I've made one major change tho (apart from buying size 4 yarn when pattern calls for 5 opps hope that turns out). I hate piece knitting, so I threw it on to round needles.




Here's what it should eventually look like:






~Update! Since I tried and failed to get this post up last night, I've made some progress today, my sweater is officially 7 stripes long now.


Well I'm off to forgo the arts for a while and hit up some science, I have a figure to get together tonight to go into what will hopefully be my first published paper this fall, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment