Monday, August 23, 2010

Just got back

Really this is a most appropriate title for this post since I am back.

Fist back to Calgary after a week in Ontario visiting family and friends.

And back to a blog....since I ran off into hiatus land.

Since the old blog "Sara goes to Calgary" is hardly applicable any more (I've been here for 8 months now), I thought it was time for a reinvention of what I do here.

And so shall begin my life in a lab coat, since I think I have found a game plan in a life in science.

The experiences I have had over the last eight months have convinced me around the idea that I do want to pursue research as a career plan... which for now means finishing my undergrad, will eventually mean getting a PhD, and who knows what after that.

So if I am really serious about this and I think I am... I better be off for the evening, I have a lab presentation tomorrow, which of course means I have a date with PowerPoint this evening.

Good Night for now,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment