Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My favourite 10 things from Jurassic World - No Spoilers


Sunday night Kevin and I went and saw Jurassic World, and the only negative thing I have to say about it is I can't believe we waited all the way until Sunday to see it. Which means if you're reading this, and you haven't seen it yet, you pretty much need to ASAP.

So here are my favourite 10 things from the movie. Spoiler Free of course.

1. Chris Pratt....Enough Said.


2. Tiny dinosaurs with saddles, just to please any creationists out there... you know the ones who would actually see a movie about genetic engineering ans playing god.


3. Remains of the original Jurassic park, still on the island. Recall this scene in particular.


4. There's a scene where Bryce Dallas Howard ties her shirt in a knot and it's perfection, that's all I'll say about that.

5. Jake Johnson, in a Jurassic Park T-shirt, and ridiculous mustache.


6. A scene between Jake Johnson and Lauren Lapkus.


7. The Shamu-style Mosasaur, who isn't technically a dinosaur, but who really cares.


8. The score. I mean, who doesn't love the Jurassic park theme song? And better yet, Chris Pratt singing it!

9. Wearing my T-Rex hates pushups shirt to the movie in eager anticipation of a T-Rex, cause seriously, who needs an Indominus Rex, you've already got the ultimate eating machine in the T-Rex.


10. Chris Pratt... have I mentioned him already? I don't think so. Anyways, here's an awesome video of him getting pranked by some fake raptors.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see this! We watched Jurassic Park a couple weeks ago and I forgot how terrifying it was - a man being eaten off a toilet by a dino!? haha. I agree, anything with Chris Pratt is awesome :) I also LOVE your shirt!

    ReplyDelete