Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Spontaneously Registered for Mud Hero 2015, Red Deer!

I was just reading through some blogs by fellow Albertans and noticed there were a stream of posts the other day about Mud Hero 2015, in Red Deer. Looks like Becky over at the Bex Factor had the great idea to get a bunch of us bloggers out for a run come August. Since I ran with her once here in Calgary ages ago, and had a great time! I thought of course I'll sign up for this.

Colour me Rad, Calgary, 2013...they rescheduled it due to the flood, and my whole team 
dropped out, lucky Becky was happy to invite me out with hers!

So you can check out the details over at The Bex Factor, we're running Saturday August 8th at 10AM, and if you don't register soon (before the 14th, the price will go up). 

Can't wait to see you all there (August is soooo far away tho!)

3 comments: