Thursday, August 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday with the Bruni Family

Today I scanned copies of some old photos, some of which we found in my grandparents old house in Italy, and some which I stole from my mom's photo albums. I've got a plan for a bit of an art project to do with print outs of these, but in the mean time, I thought I'd share the photos with you.

They span from my Nana and Grandpa Bruni's wedding in Italy, through to the late 90s, and really capture the most important aspect of growing up Italian: Familia!












2 comments:

  1. This is awesome to take a look back at history. My family stole most of the pictures of my grandparents so I have never actually seen how she looked before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! I've been researching my family's genealogy for years and there's something special about uncovering old pictures. How awesome that you have so many! Do you know who everyone is in all of the photos?

    ReplyDelete