Saturday, December 10, 2011

Things to do instead of writing a grant proposal


Have to write a grant proposal for a biochem/mol bio class..... it's due monday.

These are some things I did today instead.

Laundry, vacuuming, dishes

youtube, blogger, mahjong

Watched elf!


Baked amazing cookies, using my "animals of north america" cookies cutter set from ikea.

Get your own cookie cutters here.

Blogged about making the cookies.

Ate some of the cookies, Milk required.

Recipe for Brownie Roll-Out Cookies here. I had to add a bit of milk, since the dough crumbled when rolled, otherwise very tasty cookies!

Other things I might do before I finish this paper:




Chili is defrosting in the fridge, noodles are ready to go!

Anyways, off to sleep.

Keep it classy folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment