Monday, November 5, 2012

One and only one post about the election

I am Canadian.

I don't really care about politics.

I am sick of hearing about this US presidential election, I mean come on, does it really take a whole year to elect someone...Canada does it in 6 weeks. That's right 6, and most people will agree that Canada probably isn't suffering for it.

Anyways, as tomorrow you guys to the South will be voting (and I suppose Alaska and Hawaii too) so today I thought I'd link you to some of the places I have been getting my election coverage from in the last few days.

Avenue Magazine's "a poser's guide to the 2012 American Presidential Election".


This awesome graph found on the Meanwhile in Canada Facebook page....I think it originally comes from the BBC.

Of course my two favourite pundits Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Oh and well twitter in general.

And an article in O magazine where Oprah interviewed the first lady candidates.

Anyways get out there and vote tomorrow.... or don't..... or seriously consider moving to Canada, the weather was even nice today!




No comments:

Post a Comment