Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another Sexy Equinox Yoga Ad

So remember when I shared my fascination with Yoga ads, and the controversy they inspire? (Here!) Well Yoga Dork has drawn my attention to the fact that Equinox (health and fitness club which also sell a clothing line including yoga underthings) has done it again, with a second, stunning, sexy, mind boggling yoga add.



So maybe if I was as good at yoga as Briohny Smyth clearly is, I'd be able to convince the boyfriend to come do it with me sometime, hmmmmm?

But I guess if I'm going to get better (my talents are mostly limited to basic ashtanga...oh and I can touch my head to my knees!) that means getting back to the studio. Yoga Shala here I come, I'm pretty sure I've got like 5 more passes to use up before they expire on me!

What do you think about this one? Is it beautiful, or distasteful?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I think its sensual but also athletic, a great combo! Hehee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! I never really thought too much about yoga ads, but I usually love them because they're always in some awesomely challenging pose that I wish I could recreate : )

    ReplyDelete